Friday, May 18, 2012

Listen to this!!!


Here is the latest response to my encapsulation services.  Share the news Moms!!!

JoAnna,

I just had to write to tell you how amazing this recovery is going! Let me just summarize:

I haven’t had nearly the postpartum depression I had with my last 3 babies. For the most part, I’ve been in a good mood. This is a far cry from my previous 3 births, where I have been either a nervous, worried wreck, a bawl baby, or a crying, screaming, tantrum monster. Bob asks me, “Did you remember to take your pills?” because HE needs me to take them :)

My bleeding is half or less of what it has ever been. Afterpains have stopped 5 days postpartum (usually, these last a week or more for me). I have far more energy than is typical. I only need 6-8 hours of sleep a day, and I’m good to go. My milk came in 2 days earlier than is normal for me. My appetite is amazing, but I’m mostly hungry for healthy food. I haven’t been craving junk or sugar like I normally do. And finally, I just feel better overall, physically and emotionally.

I hope you're still doing this when I have my next baby, because I'm definitely using my placenta again! Thank you so much, it's been awesome!

-Kristin
Springville, UT

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome testimonial! It's great to hear about what a difference placenta encapsulation can make in your postpartum experience.

    ReplyDelete